Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

show the patterened feature angle increment in detail mode

lensler

Has anyone figured out how to show the patterened feature angle increment. The initial offset angle shows up like in 2001 but the increment angle does not. I can but the increment angle into a note, but I really like the incrementangle to be displayed with respect to the patterened feature. Any help will be appreciated.

I think if it's an identical, varying, or general pattern, click on any of the patterned instances (not the first), and your dimension should show up. It certainly is displayed that way in part mode, so it should also show up that way in drawing mode.

Jason,

I agree that it should but it does not. As a mater of fact the incremental dimension never shows up even in part mode. It is only in the property manager. The pattern must be redefined (edit definition) to get to the pattern angle increment. The number if instances is displayed. At least that is the way it is in the student version of Wildfire. This week I will be trying it on a production version for Wildfire.

Larry

Hmm. That's weird. Let us know if it works in the production version. Might be a bug in the student version.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back