Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Help with flow simulation!

Giobbe02

I have a problem to analyze the flow motion within this cell(figure below). It's basically a box with 6inlets and 6outlets. I've put an inlet mass flow and an environmental pressure at the outlet, the problem is that the simulation seem to not consider the effects of gravity,and the results give me a fix pressure on the entire cell.

Any advice could be usefull

Sorry for bad english

<?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /></v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></v:path><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:fill></v:image><?:namespace prefix = w ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:word" /><w:wrap ="topAndBottom"></w:wrap></v:shape>View attachment 5945<BR style="mso-ignore: vglayout" clear=all></v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:fill></v:image><w:wrap ="topAndBottom"></w:wrap></v:shape><BR style="mso-ignore: vglayout" clear=all>

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back