Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

please help!! bug

gozmi

IINSTALLED solidworks 2010 on my new computer (with windows 7)

it works ok besides an irritating BUG:

each click on the buttons/scroll of the mouse turns the active area of the screen to be 400% bigger, which means what i see is :eek:n the left i see the feature manager tree(normal) on the top i see the toolbars (normally) but in the active area i see a deep zoom i see about a qourter of the scene (even the icons to enlarge/ minimize/close the window in the corner cannot be seen this way) with a copy of the feature manager and the part is there but i cannot see it (out of the screen- i see it only when i zoom out)

when i press front view the preview becomes normal (100% view)but a press on the mouse buttons either on the feature manager tree or touching the body and it jumps into zoom view again.

Reinstalling did non help to solve the problem,however installing the same cd on a different computer everything worked normal.

what should i do?

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back