Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

BOM help with equations

JakeE

Hello gang... I may be on the wrong boards here b/c there are many many more questions and views than there are answers but I'm going to ask my quesiton anyway......

I'm new to SW and am doing my first BOM template..(SW not excel)I have a FINISHED SIZE column in my BOM that I want populated with the custom properties from X_DS, Y_DS, & Z_DS block properties (these properties being the thickness, width, and length)..... I would like for the finished size to display like this: 1.230 x 2.250 x 4.250 Always having them display as (small x medium x large) no matter which property is displays first, second, or last just as long as it's sm x med x lg
Any help appreciated..
Thanks,
Jake E.

smiley18.gif
Does anyone know of a board where you can actually get answers.... a board that SW professionals actually monitor????

WOW! You waited a whole 7 hours for an answer to a somewhat complicated question before BASHING the forum. I think that's a record.

BTW - Contact technical support if you want "Professionals" to monitor your problem.
smiley5.gif

Remember, we just volunteer our time here.
Edited by: joelewinski

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back