Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT SOLIDWORKS’ AUTHOR

bidakka

Hello dear members, I got a question about Solidworks.Does solidworks print the name of the author on somewhere on project like MS WORD does?If it does, how can I change it?Please help me quick I need to give a homework in 6 hours, my friend gave me his homework -he took that lesson 2 years ago, and the same homework- and if his name is printed on somewhere, I got to change. - to pass my lesson-Please help me about that
smiley18.gif

13 wievs and no answers please dear members gimme an answer I am waiting for this subject to give my hw it's late
smiley11.gif

An easy (and quick)way:

If the name appear it must be in an text box. Click the text box (the name) and pressDELETE to remove the text box (andit's content, of course) or double click this text box (double click the name)and cahnge the name (the content of the text box). If double click do not work, the text box is not in the drawing sheet format. It ison the sheet format. So, right click somewhere in the empty area of the sheet, and choose EDIT SHEET FORMAT. Now remove the text box or change it's content. Return to the drawing from the same path:right click in an empty area of the sheet, and nowchoose EDIT SHEET.

Hope this is a help for you.

Good luck !
Edited by: Mihail

If you did your homework youmight know how do to do this. Also, If you turn the project in as a file can't the teacher just check the created date of the file?

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back