Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

assy dwg scale issue

sriprasad82

guys,

this is the second time i am posting this item, i didnt get much info abt wht i was looking for. my problem is as follows.

i have a problem related to assembly dwg. i have a big assembly consisting of more than 500 parts. in drafting i want to show these components in exploded state. but my typical requirement is that all the details should come in a single sheet. sometimes there will be big components like pipes which will extend beyond sheet length. is there any ways so that i can scale down that particular part(only that part). can anyone help?

in your assembly, create another configuration that you will use for drawing only, and scale the part

We are from different countries. There are standards in our countrywhichintend creation assy and subassy. There is standard document like catalog where assy and subassy are descrabed whith pictures (exploded views). There is unexploeded view of subssy on the picture describes assy.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back