Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Moving views to Sheet 1 to Sheet 2 & vice

raghudvg26

Hello everybody.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

I am new to Solid works. Can anybody tell me "How to move drawing views or detailed view from Sheet 1 to Sheet 2 or vice versa? This one I can do in PROE, I have not found any option like that in solid works.

Please anybody can help me out in this.

Kind regards

Raghu

hi,

Just select the view to be moved in the tree. Drag and put it in the sheet you required.

Elams

raghuvdg26, you will find that Help is quite functional in SolidWorks, and not the difficult and practically useless function it is in Pro/E. Not only is the search function fruitful, but there are frequently links to examples and walkthrus. And so much functionality is simply a matter of dragging and dropping or right-clicking: it's a full-blown Windows program! Welcome to SolidWorks: your life just got easier.

smiley32.gif

Mindripper,

Thanks for suggestion, you are true solidwork is quite simple compared to PROE. If you have any advance tutorial or tips please let me know.

Raghu

You can also click Help > SolidWorks Tutorials for some basic lessons. This helped me a lot when making the switch from ProE.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back