Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Contract jobs

sargpep

I have been working in solidworks for over a year now, I was a millright for 20 yrs before a workplace injury forced me to change jobs. I was thinking of trying to get some contract work , so that I could possible work from home. Can someone give some idea what is the best way to go about this? maybe some guidelines on who to contact and what to charge. My location is in the Hamilton area, Canada.

Thank You for any input.

moster.com kinda sux I think compared to dice for engineering design and drafting work. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>

For a service to our students we offer our ACT database of contract agency and contacts. Weoften email the resumes to a list of contract agencies as well. Plus we have a past student resume bank that merits a couple hundred contract agency persons looking at the listeach week.Basically the resume bank is nothing more than a page that has a link to hundreds of past student websume pages. Works good because the agency people haven

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back