Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

rivet

lulumara

Hi, I was doing a small rivet to hold the blade of a pizza holder, but on the profile drawing ,I did the profileof the rivet first of all I set the automatic solve unchecked then change all the necessary dimension then checked the setting automatic solve it says can not solve and all dimension ,line and arc becomes red.I been teaking it for almost 8 hours but I can not figure it out. Can you help me?

Is there anyone there to answer my question ????????Is this a good site for learning solidwork?
smiley32.gif

Hi lulumara,

When you are in Post Reply, look for the button that looks like a camera with an arrow beside it, next to the save button. That will let you upload a file. There are file type and size restrictions. I suggest you take a screen shot of what you're having problems with, paste it into MS Paint or another graphics editor, crop it so it only shows what you need us to see, and save it as a jpg, gif, or png.

I hope this helps!
Audra

Lulumara, here is a very simple rivet done in 2004. I used a Revolve Boss/Base to create it. In my learning of SW I have never turned off 'automatic solve' so that I could see when something went wrong.

Well I guess I haven't been here in a while and can't seem to find the upload button.

Steve
Edited by: swcalvert

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back