Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Compatible programs

vkmc

Hi, I was wondering If any one could help me. Im looking fordifferent programs or applications that I can useto aid my design and development, and to enhance my final presentations. Im just stating out with solidworks so any tips/advice would be really helpful. Thanks!!!!

Hi there,

If you go to the SolidWorks web site you can find compatible softwares that are certified Gold Partners with your software. If that is what you were referring to. SolidWorks has a large list of partners and surely you would be able to find what you needed in that group.

To learn the SolidWorks software I would strongly encourage eveyone learning it to go through the built in tutorials and what ever there is on line at the web site. Then to really get a heads up on how to use the software try getting the Solid Professor course for SolidWorks. I have never seen anything easier to digest in tutoriallessons. Absolutely great approach to teaching the software. Not very cheap though. The full course could run almost $1000 dollars but something new was added that you can get just the lessons you want to learn better. I just talked to their CEO today. I really suggest trying that approach to becoming very good with the software.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back