Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

I Need Some Help from the Pro’s

GrahamWoodland

Hi everyone, my name is Graham Woodland. I'm in my final year at Aberdeen Univerity in Scotland. We have a group project to do on a process called reformation, as such we would like to include a 3d model (a basic model) of a plant that we have pictures of, only problem is that we use to use pro engineer, not solidworks as the uni now has on its network....

Which leads me to the big one of can anyone help me by drawing a very basic assembly in solidworks of a reformation plant that I can supply pictures of? I'm sure your all really busy people but I would appreciate the help enormously!!

If anyone fancies helping me out please contact me through pm Thanks and all the best

Graham Woodland
Edited by: GrahamWoodland

You might have to learn the basics, I bet if you did the tutorials yourself you could make something. depending on the complexity you desire, most of the people here are highly paid pro's I think. Im only like several hundred hours on it and making decent hourly pay.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back