Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

SW Professional Certification

orbsah

Hi all-

My company encourages continued training/career developmentthroughout the year. Now I'm considering preparing for the "Certified SW Professional" exam. As I'm not now a full time user (but I used to be), it would probably take some time to get my skills back up to speed.

My questionsare to all you other SW "certified professionals" out there: Is it worth it? Has your career/marketability been enhanced? Any suggestions on how to prepare? Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I am using SW and I have done few courses. I reckon it will be a good opportunity for you, especially if your company wants to pay as well. Goodluck
Edited by: msiddiqui

I thought you had to take a series of training courses as a prerequisite for the exam? Is this not true? Can one just take (and pass) the exam to get certification?

The training courses are not a prerequisite (although I'm told highly recommended).

Are there any CSWP's out there who can shed a little more light?

Thanks. . .

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back