Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Pro/E user’s cheat sheet

Natewebb

Does solidworks havesome kind of a "cheat sheet" or for Pro/E users? I'm wondering if the loft is Solidworks equivalent for the Pro/e boundary blend.

do you mean that you are a pro-e user wanting to know the solidworks equivalent of a command or are you a solidworks user making the transition to pro-e and want a command equivalent...?

pro-e user wanting to know the solidworks equivalent of a command. I suppose there's a lot of commands I'm interested in. I'm thinking that someone somewhere made some kind of cheat sheet to translate pro commands into solidworks. A menu map. It wouldn't be perfect, but it would be helpfull. I'm having to use both softwares, but I only know proe.

Natewebb said:
pro-e user wanting to know the solidworks equivalent of a command. I suppose there's a lot of commands I'm interested in. I'm thinking that someone somewhere made some kind of cheat sheet to translate pro commands into solidworks. A menu map. It wouldn't be perfect, but it would be helpfull. I'm having to use both softwares, but I only know proe.

okay, i understand what you are trying to do now... give me some time... i think i remember seeing something like this a while back...

edit: nope... haven't found a thing... sorry...

Edited by: Asmodeus

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back