Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

design table in solidworks

In the part or assembly that you are working in, go to "Insert" in the drop down menu and select "Design Table...".You will then be offered a bunch of different options depending on how you want to play it.

Open the help menu and select Getting Started Manual. There you can find how to make design tables. Good luck...

Hi Venky, Just create a model & dimension it, Then go to insert menu & insert design table,

1.Select the blank table.

2. Create your instance name.

3. Add your dimensional name of dimension of the form " D1@sketch1" to the field

and under it list your value.and ur done with a new configuration. like thisu can add'n'no of configurations to the list.

4. It is very easy to work with SWDesign tables. Hope i have provided the required information.

Hi Venugopal,

I tried What you said, But Am still in trouble to creating Design table.

Can you explain me breifly how to do this.

Kind Regards

Raghu

From SolidWorks help:

"To use design tables, you must have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer."

Could this be your problem?

Steve R.

wwwvenky said:
can anybody help me creat design table in solidworks please

For creation of Design Table in Solidworks, after creation of model, go for insert-design table. These can be created in 3 ways-

1. Blank

2.Auto create

3.from file

we can choose one of them as per requirement.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back