Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Wire Spools

sonnycruz

Does anyone know of a resource where one could find a library of common wire/cable spools for use in Cabling in WF 3?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Paul

its easy to make em your self.... If your using RSD you can just build it using wikipedia and excel. If you routing w/o the help of RSD you can just create the wire spool your want and save it out for later use.

What wires you want to build and I can try to walk you thru it over the phone or do it for you in WF3.0 and email it to you for an example so you can finish off the library of spools.

Thanks Bart for the reply. We have had to create our own spools as needed, but I thought there might be a library of spools available for the Pro-E users community. Just being lazy I guess.

Thanks again.

Paul

send me your spools Paul and Ill look at them and offer suggestions so your flattened harness can display that information correctly using repeat regions etc...

also Ill start a library that we might offer people off the website or something.

[email protected]
Edited by: design-engine

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back