Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Table x2

xizinha

Hi! I'm making a project that contains two similar machines and, of corse, I'm not going to draw both (since they're exactly the same). So, I've draw one of them (assembly) and then I made the drawing. The thing is, I've it's table with the materials and quantitys, but I wanted to duplicate it, because, for the project, there are two machines (despite I haven't drawn the second one). Can anyone help me, please?

Looking forward to anyone's answer,
Ana

Thanks dr_gallup,

But the thing is that I don't have two assemblys. I only made one because they're exactly the same!

Yes, I could do that. But I know that there is a way of multiply the quantity of the materials in the table. I just don't know how to do it.

You need to add another table column and add a relation to the repeat region. Select Table>Repeat Region. Select Relations to add a relation to the region, in your case something like TOTAL=2*RPT_QTY (2 being the number of assemblies). In the table you will have a column for theRPT_QTY of the itmes in one assembly andin the otherthe report symbol for the relation TOTAL (&PRT.REL.TOTAL) for the total number of items needed. From the Report Symbol dialog box the selections are prt>rel>USER DEFINED and type in the name of the relation (TOTALfor the example name).

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back