Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Cables not shown thickened view

SrGilberto

Help.

I will attach an illustration but I am working on a drawing and the previous drawing shows the cables thickened in the drawing view (see illustration, example A). However, now I bring the drawing up and the cables are very small diameter (see illustration B). You can't see it very well, but in my example B the cable lines are are not centerlines, they have a diameter, but they are very small diameter.

Why are the cables shown with such a small diameter in the drawing? By the way, the assembly model shows them thick, it's just the drawing view that shows them thin. And, by the way, I'm not a cable guy. (using WF 2.0)

Thanks, Yeah. I had done that before and thought that would fix it. However, when I select "thick" in the properties it doesn't change the view. When I select "centerline" itdisplays the cable's defining points. When I change it back to "thick" it shows a small diameter routed cable. I checked another post on the forum about this and added "display_thick_cablesyes" to my config.pro but that didn't help either. Any other suggestions? - befuddled

edit the spool for those cables, increase the diameter of the spool and regenerate

to see which spool it is cut from

In cabling mode

Modify>parameters select the cables and hit enter

in the table you will see the spools they are cut from.

spools>edit>select the spool increase the diameter

regenerate

Ali

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back