Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

STDG...Where did it go?

LOOregano

Any idea what happend to the stdg.us website with those most helpful ProE tutorials? It has disapeard in the last month or so and I cannot find any info as to if it was moved to a new location or if anything else has happened to them.
smiley19.gif
I hope they are ok and that they return...

Does anyone know if they have a new website and what is the link? Thank you!

Yes, but that does not mean that they are not helpful references. PTC has changed relatively little since then so ProE is is still ProE. Also, how realistic is it for someone to create new tutorials every year that PTC decides to tweak a couple of things? WF was a significant change, but even still the methodology remains mostly the same.

They are very good freefully searchable/text tutorials and I still use them for learning how to do more advanced work, or recall stuff that I forgot details.

If you have found more recentfree tutorials that are as useful (or more), would you mind please posting a link?

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back