Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Hidden lines for perticular part in ass

Balulikes

Hi friends,<br style="color: rgb(0, 51, 255);"><br style="color: rgb(0, 51, 255);">Could any one tell me the ans for fallowing.<br style="color: rgb(0, 51, 255);">When i am creating a drafting file for an assembly, i want the hidden lines for a particular part.<br style="color: rgb(0, 51, 255);"><br style="color: rgb(0, 51, 255);">Could any one give the answer for above while using Pro/E - W.F.2.0 <br style="color: rgb(0, 51, 255);"><br style="color: rgb(0, 51, 255);">Thanks in Advance..

Hi Balu,

You can not change the line style to hidden if the object is visible in a given orientation. However, if your purpose is to show the future or past condition of the assembly where a particular part would appear in subsequent stage or it was present at a earlier stage, then that part is is to be drawin with Phantom line type. This is verymuch possible in Pro E.

After the view is created just follow the following:

go to View->Drawing Dispaly->Component Display

Select the option "Style" and "Picked View"

Selct the part which is to be displayed in phantom line and press OK

Choose either Phantom opaque or Phantom Transparent depending on your requirement. And finally press Done.

Regards,

Anand

Hi Balu,

Just one friendly suggestion:

Before you post anything in this forum, please verify the contents you have typed. Just read the title of your post and see for yourself whether it is giving the intended meaning or not. As far as possible avoid using shorter form of words because on most occasions, they may not be universally accepted. Also, there is an option to check the spelling of the words.

Regards,

Anand

part in ass.......
smiley36.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back