Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Texture rendering problem

boleslawny

Hi all,

So, my problem is: I've applied a simple texture (external photo*.tif)to some surfaces of my part, but whenever I click render option(small pot), my texture became black after the render is ready. I have a feeling that I'm missing something really easy...

thanks

Boleslawny

have you "checked" the "appearance texture" in rendering setup? (under "options" if you are using photorender)

//Tobias
Edited by: tobbo

Yes, I did
smiley19.gif
and it doesn't help at all.
When I turn on View-> Model Display-->shade "real time render" or something like this (I do not have proE in front of me), and then I click "appearance texture" on and off, everything works and texture disappears and appears. But then when I click render button it just do not render my textures.

or try to export your image from tiff to lets say png or JPEG and do the same thing ... if it still wont work then it might be problem in Pro/PHOTORENDER .... this basic rendering module does have problem with some kind oftextures sometimes (Photolux does not have any problem with 40MB big tiff texture ..) ... hope it helps

Itdid not help. IworkwithWF2, but next week there isa change to WF4 so I hope this will solve my problems:).

Thank you for all answers,

Boleslawny

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back