Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

mold design and casting tutorials?

Swdada,

Nice to know that another guys are using Pro/Mold and pro/casting in Costa Rica, I use them since a lot of years ago in CR too but learned in USA!!!!!, yeah-I-m a Costa Rican guy-, exactly what do you plan to do, maybe I can help you, are you interested in EMX, or just the basic Pro/Mold application?.

The information that you can find surfacing over the web isn't enough and sometimes the PTC's trainings are poor too, so to me the best way to learn itis on the road!, but with the know-how of the people you can find here, I have a lot of information developed by myself about the entire pro/mold capabilities, sounds good that CR wants to improve ProE!!!!!!!!, It's time to do it!!!!!!!!.

Regards

I have a mold design expert coming Saturday to give me a crash course in mold design!

Any information you guys want me to obtain?Or a part to create cavities for? Im thinking of doing the hungry hippo or some parts from the design engine plastics class.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back