Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

emx

mendes5913

HI

im knew in the world of mold designing can any one help me with emx??

where im working, there using emx 5.0

does anyone have tutorials for emx????

please, i realy need some help
smiley11.gif

if you have good command on proe or wildfire then you dont need any tutorial. Just use the emx help, it has best tutorial videos and you will learn only by seeing that videos. Try it then tell me. Actually there is no tutorial on net or anywhere for emx or mold design. If the videos dont help you, plz let me know, I will make a tutorial for you but I am too busy now a days.

AoA Mr. Zaki
Thanks for response but ectually i dont know whether EMX is a software itself or it is a module of ProE. I havenot found it in ProE. If i could, i would be able to deal with it inshallah. Thanks.

so your saying that the videos or in the emx help??

the only think i have is a pdf with help instructions!!

by thw way im talking about emx 4.0, the way u work emx 3.o is diferent then working with emx 3.o

There is a tutorial that comes with the application. Look in the emx 5.0install/ tutorial / document folder.

EX: C:\apps\emx5\tutorial\document

Select the start_rhc.html or the start_csh.html file.

Be sure to allow all active content (blocked content)

I dont know emx 5, but in emx 4, there are several videos you can access via help docs. you just click on the link and the video will start and you can learn how to do.

Zaki said:
I dont know emx 5, but in emx 4, there are several videos you can access via help docs. you just click on the link and the video will start and you can learn how to do.

i dont know why, but i dont have those videos, maybe because the emx and pro-e are working without a illegal license!!

But can u send me them???

please!! i realy need help with this guys!!

smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif

I received a tutorialfrom B&W software (the guys that created EMX) this came from the application engineer there. This is a tutorial for EMX 5.0 hope it helps. the file size is too big to post here but if you want it email me and I will send it to you

[email protected]

Steve

I do not have a good way to send the file... in it's zipped form it is 140MB... is there a free service somwhere that I can post it for download? I tried u send it but the trial version only lets you send 100MB...

Thanks

Steve

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back