Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Work out of ProINTRALINK

NoyPi Lang

Hello,

Does anyone have an idea on how can I checkin back the files that I work out of ProINTRALINK environment.

The scenario is this

I checkout my latest file from proINTRALINK, then create a backup copy of my Model. Then I was assigned on a different location and in different countryin where there has no ProINTRALINK but I continue to update my Model (Backup copy) usign ProE alone.

After a year I returnto my office and plan to checkin back my model in ProINTRALINK commonspace.

I do not know what is the best way on how can I checkin my updates.

Hope my inquiry is clear

Thanks

Check out the Commonspace files into a workspace. Then in Pro/E, open the file(s) you have been working on outside of Intralink. (Locate them on your C: drive somewhere and then browse for them to open.) Finally, do a save and when you return to your workspace, the files will show as modified there, and then you can check them back into Commonspace. Hopefully that makes sense!

Spidernate

Great!!!!

I initially test it on a small assembly and it Works....

Now I am trying it into a larger assembly...

Again thanks for your great help

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back