Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

2010 BELAIR REDESIGN WIP

CPiotrowski

nnw8ck.jpg

Nice to see we finally got a rendering forum. I've decided to pickup the Belair project so hope to have more updates soon. The first picturesare the original idea and thelast is the revamped hood. Getting this forum has inspired me to pickup working at home again. Thanks. Updates to come soon.

Black and White of the wheels

xfb1xk.jpg

Black and White of the original concept

4kjne0.jpg

Rendered original Concept

29v0368.jpg

Possible new design hood

18jjuw.jpg

Updates to follow.
Edited by: CPiotrowski

hello there

welcome back CP with belair, looking forward to it, how r u skint was in london last month thought abt contacting u but everything went on so quickly anyway nice to be back into the forum.

wasim

skwasim_smile said:
hello there

welcome back CP with belair, looking forward to it, how r u skint was in london last month thought abt contacting u but everything went on so quickly anyway nice to be back into the forum.

wasim

hey Wasim, Im good thanks, keeping busy as usual.Yeah we could of met up for a beer, I was down in London too last month. How are you ?

Hey Skwasim, whats up!

I've gotten a few things done on this but nothing I can really show as an update. Times are busy but i'm tryin. Really hope to have some updates for you soon.

Hey CPiotrowski!

Really nice pictures and a very intresting project. Looking forward to see more.I have posted one of my project here earlier, the ferrari F40 complete with the engine and everything, do you remember that?:)

When I rendering that one I used very shiny colors both on the model and the background to make it good. But I like your style on the pictures above with the matte effect on the background and even on the model. Do you have any suggested technique do get this effect?

I have been very busy with my work the last year but I am soon finished with my second project. I will post some new pictures here soon!!

See you! //DJCAD

As you've notived I havent posted any updates. I've been working in San Diego for the past 6 weeks or so. This is my last week. Sorry for not being around. Some changes happened recently that should enable me to get back to my passion...modeling for fun.

DJCAD- I did see and comment on your car. The model was very detailed. Nice job! I posted that render setup somewhere on here. If I remember or you send me a PM asking me for it I will email it to you.

FYI...I got WF4 so my next renders should hopefully be with some mental ray help. :)
Edited by: CPiotrowski

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back