Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Parting line for Bottle cap Vitamin C

dat nguyen

Hi ! everyone. I just receive a part from my friend. It 's bottle cap Vitamin C. He tell me try molding with it. But I feel it 's very hard to me ..

Now. i don't know what to do next ? Iattach file here and expect for helps.
smiley18.gif

uploads/datnguyen/2008-09-01_053446_napc.prt.rar
Edited by: dat nguyen

you will not be able to model with it ... if I understand what you might mistakenly try to modify the dimensions. The first tangible feature past the DTM's & CSO is an import geometry.Cant modify that so easily like you would expect.

So,would youmind show me howcan moldit? I only can find parting line forsome simble parts which tobe usedin2 plate mold.The part above 's too difficult todo in mymind
smiley18.gif

Hi dat nguyen

Please send me the model and I will make the mold for you. Then you can check it and make it again to learn.

Sorry I got it and I will send it to you soon.

Edited by: Zaki

It 's great when i see what you show, Zaki. I 'llsend you what i try my best. Let me time ..
smiley9.gif

( PS : I can't download the url with password you given above ?!? )

I am sorry Bart and Nguyen, this password is now set for the url and you can check it or download it.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back