Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Push colliding objects

mechanical01

I want ot move "2" by the push of "1". Please see the image below.

I have defined all the connection setting and able to get the desired results by the config option "enable advance collision" in assembly mode. But when i run the mechanism analyses in mechanism mode, it does not push the object 2. What am i doing wrong. I used Force analyses in WF3

So you enabled the config option and went to Tools->Assembly settings->collision detection settings and changed it there?

i already set the assembly settings to global detection and push colliding object.

It works fine in the assembly mode but it is not responding in mechanism mode.

Can anybody help me on this?
smiley19.gif
Where are the Proe-Guru's.

I've got the same problem. If I drag the parts the collision works fine, but when I try and run a mechanism analysis with the push option selected, there is no collision and the parts do not push.

Any help would be appreciated,

Sam

hello mechanical01

i seen ur mechanism video and its look working very nice.ialso want to make this typeof mechanism.can u give me some ideaa or some procedur(tutorial) to make this type of machanism.if u say i can send u my assembly file for understanding

thanks fisa

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back