Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

electrodes !!?

phucxoxo

hi everybody!!!
I need your help, i want to make the electrodes for the cavity. I usually use the old way, i copy the surfaces, after that i change it to solid using use quilt. Is there another way to make electrodes more quickly. because my cavity need a lot of electrodes. THANK YOU FOR READING.

sorry FireWild !!
I can't copy this part, because our company must keep secret for the customer. I'm so sorry. by the way i found the more quickly way, I use mold volume to make electrodes, it's easier, Thanks for your reading.

I think use mold volume will more quickly. and you can copy a whole quilt of cavity in itself, then use it to cut you electrode, the file will smaller.

Jaffer

Spark gap is the amount of overburn produced by the electrode. When I was building electrodes, I usually figured about .003 per side for roughing and .001 for finish.

Thanks for your answer, i think givenfigures are in inches.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back