Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

core and cavity

sathish_design

hiii all

i am extracting a plastic component and it is a family mould

well for exracting the open holes has to be filled but in this component some irregular profile is there to fill that profile i am facing a problem to fill those gaps

can u help me to fill those gap , and in that model i have to split please tell me how to split the side core after extracting the core and cavity

i am waiting for ur valuable reply

sathish

design engg

Sathish,

Can youupload a picture of the part you are working on or a zip file of the plastic part. This would help so we can understand how and what you are trying to do.

dear sir

can u send me ur mail id i will conver it in to igs and send u the component and u can help me in extracting the component

please send me ur personal mail id because company will not entertain the component to know all of them due to it is a confidential matter

please send me ur mail id

thanking you

i am waiting ur reply sir

Hi Satish
Did you got the solution?? if yes its ok, If no please send it to me and I will check it. Please dont post email here as its prohibited otherwise admin will ban the user. send pm for email exchange.

i am user for proe wildfire 4.0 when i split core cavity the parting surface has in different colour and core is in default colour. i change the part color the parting sur\face remains unchanged. Then i click clear surface then only entire part comes to single colour. can any one tell me to change colour in any other method rather than this or setting a mapkey such that default colour in all surfaces

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back