Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Teeth modeling

sudhir.patyal

Can anybody tell me about the modeling of teeth.....................
please this is very urgent.......
pls help me.......................

Sudhir Singh Patyal

Gear teeth.......................?

Search here andthe web. Lot's of articles and a few models floating around............

BTW, you just added one more to the hundreds of identical postswith identical answers someone have tosift thru after searching to find an informative post or article........... Shame on you.
Edited by: jeff4136

Canines, molars, bicuspids, gear teeth, comb teeth ????
Helical gear teeth, spur gear teeth ???
You can save yourself and others some time by 1) thinking thru your request and 2) doing a forum search as mentioned previously...
Edited by: dougr

NO SIR I M TELLING ABOUT HUMAN TEETH.................
NOT FOR GEAR TEETHS.......
PLS SOLVE MY PROBLEM THIS IS MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT

Like Doug said Canines, molars, bicuspids and insisors? Adult teeth or children teeth because there is a difference? Or as deepak mentioned try searching. I know there have been other threads in the past on modeling body parts perhaps there is some information in those threads that can help you. Each type of tooth will probably be modeled a little differently. One method might be to try and develop the geometry yourself which makes the model more flexible for changes. Or another way might be to have the teeth digitally scanned and brought into Pro/E as an import feature, though changes might be a bit more difficult.

Remember, this is your project we are not going to do it for you.

There, problem solved.

Sir i am just making teeth there is no need of for making a teeth of adult or children, but sir i am trying my best for making a teeth........ i am not success for make it........

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back