Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Assembly Icon

mikaela

Good day everybody!

Does anybody know what's the name of the icon enclosed in red below and what causes its existence? Is there a problem behind this? By the way these parts are already fully constrained. I hope you can help me with this.

Thanks robertib.

But how could I possibly fix it when it shows that it is Fully constrained in the Assembly? Can you give me some advice?

Hi Mikaela,

Check whether the parent component is completly contrained or not. Also check the definition of all parent features, i.e. the definition of features wrt you constrained the component.

Regards,
Shankar

In Pro Piping we see this when a reference used to route the pipeline has been moved or deleted. The frozen components remain frozen until the pipeline references have been redefined. It may well be that only the first compnent needs to be fixed, with the rest being children of that one in some way, or sharing a common reference which is no longer there. Sometimes it's a matter of: fix one and they all come back.

Thanks everyone for all your help.

It did solvedthe problem in the assembly. I traced its parent component and found out that there was really a missing reference there. Actually, I wasn't the one who encountered this problem, its my co-worker who asked for my help. With all your assistance and knowledge, we had just help somebody to finish his/her work.

Thanks again.....
smiley2.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back