Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Trigger

nino67

Hail,

I have despaired need of help.

I have mailed a [trigger] on the event [login], the avowed [dll] doesn't exist and. [intralink] refuses of effect the [login].

is he/she/it/you possible eliminate the [trigger] without enter [intralink]?. do possible [

Ah, I think I understand. You set up a pre-login trigger, but the DLL doesn't exist, so any login attempt is blocked? Interesting situation - I hadn't thought of this case before.

One thing you can do, if you remember the name of the DLL and function, is compile a trigger that registers that function, and the function just returns zero. Then, put the DLL in place and log in.

Or, you should be able to eliminate the trigger by connecting to Oracle and updating the proper tables, assuming you have access to the data server. Contact PTC's tech support for this - they should be able to step you through the process.

Dan

Thank you,

but in the meantime here the solution that I put to disposition (in Italian) of contingent careless consumers like me.

C:\>sqlplus

SQL*Plus: Release 8.1.7.0.0 - Production on Mer Nov 6 12:20:23 2002

(c) Copyright 2000 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

Immettere il nome utente: SYSTEM

Immettere la password:

Connesso a:

Oracle8i Enterprise Edition Release 8.1.7.2.1 - Production

JServer Release 8.1.7.2.1 - Production

SQL> desc pdm.pdm_trigger;

Nome Nullo? Tipe

----------------------------------------- -------- ----------------------------

TRIGID NOT NULL NUMBER

TRIGNAME NOT NULL VARCHAR2(80)

TRIGEVENTTYPE NOT NULL NUMBER

TRIGTYPE NOT NULL NUMBER

TRIGISENA NOT NULL NUMBER

TRIGISREQ NOT NULL NUMBER

TRIGISLOG NOT NULL NUMBER

TRIGDESC VARCHAR2(2000)

CREATEDON DATE

CREATEDBY VARCHAR2(80)

MODIFIEDON DATE

MODIFIEDBY VARCHAR2(80)

SQL> select trigname, trigisena from pdm.pdm_trigger;

TRIGNAME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRIGISENA

----------

AAA

SQL> update pdm.pdm_trigger set trigisena=0;

Aggiornata 1 riga.

SQL> commit;

Completata esecuzione commit.

SQL>

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back