Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Pro-E for starters

royan

hi

i hope te topic subject does not give a wrong message. i am completely new to ProE. am not even an enggneering student. withno background in designing nor drawing... i wish to know anyone who thinks there even the slightest chance of me learning it.

u may want to know why i want to learn this?

i am building a single seater tip-jet helicopter using a blue print that i bought off a dealer. once again .it is all passion & no knowledge. i want to try & see if this is possible on a computer under simulation. but thats not all. i heard from people about the possibilities this software has & am floored & curios about. it. as of now to be honest i have bought a pirated copey. but if i find that i can do it then i would rather go for the actual package itself.

i hope im not making a fool by starting this topic. i know this forum is hit by a lot of genius brains & what better place then to start from here

Hi royan,

You sound very enthusiastic about building a helicopter..but you are not a engineer or a designer by profession or by study. How are you able to understand the blueprint of it and the technical jagons that are used?

You better enlist help from someone you know as this is a dangerous project!

Just curious, what do you do for a living?

Hi

I know. all i have is passion & enthusiam & u cannot build a helicopter on that. but i plan to rope in people who understand & are intersted & i have managed to pull in a few. That part is some hat taken care. off. .

Am working for a company called 3G which is a UK telecom company. I handle the tecnichal aspects (GPRS, HSDPA). Once again i have no qualification in here either

Regards

Royah Quadros

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back