Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Tool Design Help/Advice

proe_geezer

Hi,

I have a part which i would like some advice on the best method to create the tooling. It is more complicated than usual (for me anyway). I need to create the split lines and also sliders.
I have attached the part.

I have surpressed the features on the part and mfg to make the file smaller.

Thanks.2007-10-10_070026_mfg0001.zip

What u said? Complicated!! for you!!!. I think it is extremely difficult part dear. I think two or three persons could split it (in Mcad central community) as I didnt see anybody replies positive for my challenges.

How much would u like to pay if I open it????
smiley2.gif

ok Ill check if I get some time.

Big talk Zaki
smiley36.gif
You like to makemold designsound more complicated thanit really is. And then you want to charge pro-geezer for what?

Cheers,

Hahahahahahahaha

dont make me proud dear, I am not such a man as you think. I am a man although and failed in a lot of things. NO body is perfect in this world.

Hi Proe_geezer

by the way, what is ur name?? ur part is too much heavy man. whenever I try to make parting surface and select an edge, it helds the pc and I must restart the wf3. could u send the complete proe part? no neu or imported geometry. because that make the pc too slow. and parting surface must make by a certain style or it will not work. If you r afraid, just put this part in assy, (proe part) put a blank part and merge its geometry on that. and send that part.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back