Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Lost disk... Pro/Mechanica 2000i^2 for Windows 2000

tralikw

I could really use some help. The company I work for has recently had some budget cut backs, and unfortunately we could not continue to pay maintenance on Pro/E. One of our engineers recently lost our only installation disk for Pro/Mechanica on Windows 2000. We are running 2000I^2 still. If anyone could be so kind as to burn us a copy of that installation disk an mail it to us, I would be really grateful. If you think you can do that, please send me an email at [email protected] and I will provide you with our mailing address. I will even send self addressed stamped envelopes to you to save the postage cost. Thanks in advance for your help.

Now you have a new disk you might want to review your desaster recovery facilites.

What would you do if your server room was burnt down? How would you get a new license for a new machine?

regards.

Ian.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back