Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

show assembly

harrisonking

hi guys:

i have to show assembly to our customer.can pro-e do this work?

every time just assembly one part.thanks

best regards

HARRISONKING

Harrisionking,

I'm not 100% sure what you are asking, but it looks to me like you want to send a customer an assembly, but not have to send all the associated parts. If so, then all you need to do is create ashrinkwrap of the assembly and send that to them (File>-Save A Copyand choose the shrinkwrap option. Bump the levels up to 7 or 8 to get greater detail, but it will be a larger file and take longer to do)

Kev

prohammy said:
Harrisionking,

I'm not 100% sure what you are asking, but it looks to me like you want to send a customer an assembly, but not have to send all the associated parts. If so, then all you need to do is create ashrinkwrap of the assembly and send that to them (File>-Save A Copyand choose the shrinkwrap option. Bump the levels up to 7 or 8 to get greater detail, but it will be a larger file and take longer to do)

Kev

Kev

thank you

maybe my english is not very well.sorry

i just want to show how to assmbly our product to our customer in pro-e?

best regards

harrisonking

harrison'

What you need is pro/process for assemblies.

You can show manufacturing steps to show how to assemble a product step-by-step.

Sip

sip said:
harrison'

What you need is pro/process for assemblies.

You can show manufacturing steps to show how to assemble a product step-by-step.

Sip

HI

can you tell me what the pro/process is?

thank you

best regards

harrisonking

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back