Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Sheetmetal - Drawing ???

super_puh

Hi, How can I create a drawing of a sheetmetal part in bended state and on the same drawing to have a drawing view that is unbended???? Is that possible at all??

If not please give mesome solution.

Best regards,

Krum

Hi,

Its possible to show flatten & unflattened view in same drawing.Dont do usual flat pattern do the following steps.

Go to Edit>setup>flat state>create..

after this step it'll automatically generates bend & unbend feature 7 alsocreates Family table instance.Now u have to add the unbent model in drawing by using addmodel function by right clk option. it'll work

-Gopiganesh,

Every thing is OK to the point where the family table is created then I can't find this addmodel function. When I press right mouse button i get only thise View attachment 3973

NO addmodel ????

may be I didn't understand something?

Hi,

after right clking clk properties on that u can find drawing models click it now u can find add model,it'll list out the family table insatances...

super puh make sure no view is selected when using RMB. the screen you are showing comes when a view is selceted. click somewhere on the blank screen and then click RMB and do what gopi or jhonathanis asking to do
Edited by: sanjeevkar1

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back