Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

2001 modify/mod assembly/move

bucky

In pro e 2001 I was able to modify>modify assembly>move> select coordinate system> select component>then I was prompted to translate or rotate. Is this command sequence in wildfire 2.0 I cant seem to find it. and the menu mapper says this command has not changed???? thanks for any info I am new to wildfire

I was able to find something for this in wildfire but I still have not solved the whole problem. In wildfire Click Edit > Component Operations > Transform to move members in the assembly using reference coordinate systems. This works well until you have an assembly with sub-assemblies in them. Then the Transform button is greyed out....unless you "activate" the subassembly in the model tree, but even this does not let you finish the command which is to be able to translate/rotate about the x,y,z, of a coordinate system.

Anybody else ever run into this and solve it?

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back