Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

help me

Your coil number always nees to be the same. It is the distance between the coils, i.e. the pitch that changes. The physical number of coils HAS to be the same. It is the pitch you are driving with your relations. So if you change the overall length and your relations are written correctly then the distance between the colis will decrease. In other words you will have compressed your spring. I can send you a good spring model if you like.

Could you be more specific with your message title? We thought you were stuck up a tree.

Phil

pjw said:
Your coil number always nees to be the same. It is the distance between the coils, i.e. the pitch that changes. The physical number of coils HAS to be the same. It is the pitch you are driving with your relations. So if you change the overall length and your relations are written correctly then the distance between the colis will decrease. In other words you will have compressed your spring. I can send you a good spring model if you like.

Could you be more specific with your message title? We thought you were stuck up a tree.

Phil

thanks for your response.but i had already find out the answer.

best regards

harrisonking

hi guys,

I hv completed mypart modelingbut unable 2 assemble them pls let me know how to assemble.

Thanxzin advance. pls pls help me.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back