Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Failure Diagnostic Tool

prohammy

Hey all,

I've thought of another 'enhancement request'.

What I'd like is when you are in the failure diagnostics that you could have Redefine, & a second option of Redfine Sketch that brought straight to the offending sketch without all the annoying mouse-clicks you have to go through at the moment

Kev

PS I am on WF, maybe WF3 is better already
smiley36.gif

M,

I know that I can do that
smiley1.gif
(ie I already do), it isjust a suggestion for what I think would be nice to have, not a complaint. I use mapkeys for all sorts of jumps like this and various other operations I think are unwieldy

Kev

Pro

most of users I knew react alergic on Resolve mode. The first attempt always they did, wast to as fast as it is possble get out of this "magic" mode:)))

So usually it finished in rebuilding the model.

it seems that it is common and wide habbit, so PTC does not take care of improving this menu

It can be that You and me, are the last two guys using Resolve mode as it should be;))))

M,

I hope we aren't the last, its actually a very powerful tool, I KEEP PREACHING ITS MERITS TO AS MANY AS WILL LISTEN

Kev
Edited by: prohammy

yeah I tried that. More - I was paid to push people to learn and love Pro\e, and, of course Resolve Mode too.

In the end - Resolve mode > Suppress all > Rebuild failed feature - and that is how it often ended:))))
<div style="text-align: left;">
</div>

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back