Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Cyrillic font ???

super_puh

Hello everybody...

Does anyone has a cyrillic font TTF to use in Pro/ENGINEER ....it seems each time i insert a note inBulgarian i receive ????? instead.

Thanks for the help....

Recently I experimented with WF2 on Windows 2000 Pro. The systemis normaly cyrilized asusual and using system fonts there was a positive result. Not the same result with Proe 2000i2.

super_puh said:
I'm working on WF3 and don't bother I've done it.

How?

Did you use font from windows font directory, or from somewhere else?
Also did you menage to use those fonts in parameters or just in inserted text???

Ok I'm fro Bulgaria and i copy some of the fonts from "C:\WINDOWS\Fonts" and paste them in "C:\Program Files\proeWildfire 3.0\text\fonts"

Then I go to My computer icon >Properties then on the sheet Advanset there i press the button Environment Variables , then press the New buttomunder System Variables >>> then I tipe for Variable name:lang and for Variable value : bulgarian

OK>OK>OK and restart the PC

That's what I do and it worked

One way to use ttf Cyrillic fonts is to copy the fonts of interest like super_puh has done, but actually it is possible to use windows system fonts assigning the variable pro_font_dir to system font path say X:\WINNT\FONTS

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back