Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

body collision

iugo

Hi how to make collision between two parts in assembly mode or mechanism ?? usually when you have two parts in assembly they penetrate each other when they move there is no collisin between them how to eliminate this and create colision ??
[email protected]
Edited by: iugo

smiley17.gif
dont forget to activate the config.pro option

"enable_advanced_collision" otherwise you won't see the picture above.
smiley36.gif

I use WF 2.0 and I have licences for "Mechanism_Design" and "Mechanism_Dynamics". I do not see any option like "enable_advanced_collision". Do I need any other module to have this option?

Now I have started using WF 3.0. The dialogue box in my system for collision detection is slightly different from the one given by jipsy. I am getting optional settings also.

Inspite of this feature enabled, I am unable to get the desired result of body collision detection. I think I am missing something else ( I have have set the parameter "enable_advanced_collision" to "yes" in the config.pro).

smiley17.gif

Yeah cool or not ?? So you have many possibilities to investigate a collision !

Where is the Problem ??

The reasonmight be,because of an older Version of Wildfire 3.0....

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back