Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

MCAD Passwords

prohammy

Before I start, I realise that this is a ProE Rant n' Rave forum, but I can't find anywhere to post this......

Yesterday my password stopped working on MCAD's site. I reset it and tried again this morning to log on but to no avail. Turns out I had to delete the cookies associated with this site (in the end I deleted all cookies) to allow my new password to work. A small voice in the back of my head is telling that I didn't need a new password, that deleting the cookies would have been enough. Deleting all cookies has left me with a pain for all other websites where passwords etc are needed (I now have to remember them all)

Has this happened to others?

Am I alone in my frustration?

Is there a way of preventing this in the future?

Can the administrators help?

Questions, questions, questions....

Kev

I write all mine down.... LOL... Although this has never happened to me
smiley5.gif

Admin,

Just a quick note to let you know
smiley5.gif

The same thing happened again to me today.....

I went to the Pro/E forum page, deleted the cookies and tried to log on again, but all to no avail.

(I then went to my cookies folder and deleted all the MCAD cookies and was able to log-on again)

Kev

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back