Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

How to create surface from datum curves ?

jay1976

hi

i am a newbie to Pro-E. I am trying to model a compressor impeller in Pro-E. I took measurements on CMM machine for impeller blade profile and i created datum points and joined them to make datum curves and made blade shape. Now i want to create a solid surface out of those created curves and then marge it with the base to make one entity.

does anyone knows how to create a surface or solid from datum curves. I tried several ways but its giving me error and as a new user to Pro-E i am not able to understand those.

i am badly stuck with this one. Pls help me

thanks in advance

-Jay

Jay

Not enough info to really answer the question, but... if you have enough curves you might try... [FEATURE] [CREATE] [SURFACE] [NEW] [ADVANCED] [DONE] [BOUNDARIES]. Then selest the Datum Curves as the Boundaries for the surface.

Jay

Not enough info to really answer the question, but... if you have enough curves you might try... [FEATURE] [CREATE] [SURFACE] [NEW] [ADVANCED] [DONE] [BOUNDARIES]. Then selest the Datum Curves as the Boundaries for the surface.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back