Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Mouse Slows Down in Wildfire 2 Student Ed

phwarren

I just installed the student edition of Wildfire 2 on my home computer. My mouse is set to run pretty fast (Through windows control panel). When I open the WF2 student edition and as soon as I pick on a feature, menu pick, or other item, the mouse slows down significantly. If I scoll over to my windows desktop, click anywhere on the desktop, the mouse speeds back up to where I have it set.

Has anyone experienced this, or does anyone know of a workaround??

Thanks

Phil

I don't know your system performance. But if you have a big part or a large assembly, you can disable the preselection highlighting.

Edit>Select>Preferences... :

Uncheck : Preselection highlighting

It is old problem with mouse drivers.
In mouse properties, you have one option called something like enchanted game option or something like that (here on work I don't have that option in my mouse so I can't recall it's right name), that option you must deactivate, because mouse drivers thinks that ProE is a game (because openGL), and then slows down mouse speed, adjusting it for a game...

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back