Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

checking Family Table into common space

PRVPILOT

We are using WF-3 and interlink 3.4 (just upgraded to WF-3)

One user can not check a family table back into common space from his work space. It is not locked or any of the obvious stuff, it is verified good.

It gives a tool kit error -1

Any Ideas?

Make sure he hasn't filtered any of the instances out in the browser.

Another thing to look out for is new instances, have folder been set properly?(Initially its set to root folder which in most installations is set to read-only)

The Problem is with ALL users. I opened a instance and saved it and now I can not check it back in.
smiley11.gif

What version of 3.4 are you using? You have to use a late one (dont remember which) to run with wf3.

I noticed some similar problem in Windchill PDMLink

so, such problem happens when:

*you have only check out generic or one instance - whole family table has to be checked out
*you create an instance which already exist in previous iterations
*in downloaded iteration one instance is missing(there is no message about that while opening in Por\e) but when You check the contain of family table in detail page there is one instance extra

I'm running 3.4 M011 with WF2.
I was told M011 is not supported with WF3, an upgrade would be necessary to fully utilize with WF3.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back