Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Disappearing menus

Werner.D

Hi All,

Some menus at times disappear behind the active window such that I have to minimize the window in order to see it. This has happened to the "Toggle Key" "Sketcher Constraints" and many others. I have also had some "OK/Cancle" option menus disappear under the parent menu, without having moved them on the screen from their default position. Has anyone else had this type of problem?

Yep. **It happens.
smiley17.gif

I suppose it is. I learned Pro/E in a vacuum and that was
probably the biggest confusion hurdle to get over. No fixes.

( Well ... maybe changing jobs?
smiley2.gif
)

I'd be changing to Solidworks before I change jobs. I've waited too long to be where I am.

Thanks anyway, I appreciate that that's the way it is.

Alt+Tab should allow you to cycle to the "disappearing" window. Try it a couple of times. It takes a little practice.

Thank you daryl.quam,

Itworks fine using Alt+Tab, though I wonder where the ProE programmers were when it came to designing the menu system!!
smiley36.gif

I have never experienced this. i think it must be something in the way you have configured your screen or Windoze.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back