Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Family tables

story

Hi,

Please friends, an you tell me where i findnext freefamily tables? I find fully functions family tables (only *.prt)produkts fy. HASCO, DME, MEUSBURGER, SYNVENTIVE, THERMOPLAY with tolerances,.... . Please help me. Thank you very mutch Milos V.

Sorry i am from czech republic and a beginner with English
smiley4.gif

I find fullyfunctional family tables with parts firms SYNVENTIVE ATD. No data *.igs, *.step ..... . I haven

The company site states that their products are available in IGES, STEP, Parasolid and CATIA. So that is what you can get.

Actually most companies will provide "general" 3D-formats (if they provide 3D), ony a few of them provide actual proprietary CAD (might be inventor, solid edge, solid works, proe). I doubt that you'll find any that give their data in proe family table form. If you want it you'll have to do it yourself.

Alex

Hm, Alex you have all right. But for example, screws are perfect in Pro/e. I am constructor and i haven

My ProE work is in machine constructions so it's all fasteners that are family tables here, nothing fancy.

My private work is all kinds of industrial design (in Solid Edge) with occasional injection moulded parts but never moulds themselves. I have no experience whatsoever with the hardware around moulds although I've gathered more than enough experience around it to design parts that are "mould-friendly".

Alex

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back