Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Library of Objects?

retrospect1984

Greetings,

I have numerous objects I have modelled for a project. I thought it would be neat if I actually modelled a room of a building (inserting my objects into it) and do a clip show through this room (or even a snapshot). Is there such a thing as a library of parts I can use on the internet or to download?

For example, a plant, or light bulbs, (things for interior decoratives that I can use to make it look more like a room)

Cheers,
Josh D

Retrospect1984,

Most people would guard their files and the locations for good downloads, so a request like this might not get alot of response. Did you look in this site? You can also look at a site called 3dcontentcentral. The models are for Sw, but you can get import geometry usable in pro-e. You might be able to find import geometry on websites intended for other uses, like maya or other 3d visualization softwares.

cheers.

M

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back