Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

jlink

Jlink is a very powerful tool depending on your particular application. In some cases only Pro/TOOLKIT will be able to satisfy your needs. What is your exact requirement?

thankyou

i was in dilemma but u solved

my purpose is for some kind of automation to the work i do in the software
May be it can be possible but I want dimensioning of an extracted parts (simple
cylinders with drafts)

please guide me ..

thank you

Segaal,

Retrieving the size and dimensions of parts is very easy with Pro/TOOLKIT. I'm not an expert in JLink but I am with Pro/TOOLKIT. You need to be a little more specific with your requirements. What is it exactly that you would like to do?

Patrick

sorry for the delay

I want the 2D of an extracted mold component with dimensions.This PRO/Toolkit what it does? May it could solve my problem.

thankyou patrick

Segal,

Pro/TOOLKIT create a 2D drawing of the mold component. I don't think you would want to create a library of parts with Pro/TOOLKIT however. Pro/TOOLKIT is a C programming API and not a GUI tool. The same goes for JLink.

thank you SIR

I will be new to the toolkit.Do it require additional license?

How would i come to know my wildfire has this kit?

Any variables required to define for the same?

This would solve my extracted components of mold dimensioning problem.

i should learn this

posting with thanks

segal

Pro/TOOLKIT requires an extra license that costs about $20k US. You can install Pro/TOOLKIT from the Wildfire installation disk. Once you install Pro/TOOLKIT read the help in <pro loadpoint>\protoolkit\protkdoc\index.html.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back