Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Deleted wires/cable still there

spikemurphy

I am a new user.

Cables and wires that I have deleted from the diagram drawing are still there. They don't show in the graphic window, but show as incomplete when "compared" in the referenced assembly. Also if I do a search in the diagram I find a 'ghost" for them. I can't select it or delete it.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Just a quick question if you are a new user why are you using diagram and not RSD?

WRT your question I would contact tech support I think you might have hit a little problem in the software

Actually, I can't determine if I'm using RS or Diagram, but it is in .dgm file. I am using the "RS set" floating module.

But I think you might be right. I have tried everything.

If you're doing the wiring diagram from within Pro/E, then you are using Pro/Diagram. Routed Systems Designer is a separate program with its own interface, and the recommended way of passing information into Pro/E from RSD is via XML files.

The "RS Set" floating module, to the best of my knowledge, is an older license of RSD, probably from version 5.6 or earlier. The current version is 6.0.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back